Lurking around again,
I wish I could piss you off but I’m the victim.
I want to hide but there’s no way, for the route is in the crevices of my mind.
A melody that isn’t welcome;
A blueprint of the creature I was and a portrait of an old self. This was what spiked your birth.
Once a song I couldn’t resist, and all the lyrics written by the passion in me.
Reminiscing about the circles of Dante, I realize the torment of the second is just a taste of what u make me feel.
You hold the key to my emotional grid and I’m as powerless as a man driven by LUST.
I can see it in your eyes,
The anger, the wickedness, the revenge that wants every part of me destroyed.
I feel your presence…. And I can smell the rage too.
Your tools are scary because I can’t see them. I can only imagine how they look like.
The fangs of your imagination is practically revealing……and the terror makes my sleep a tyrant.
My eyes are scared to close lest they face your wrath.
My body is broken.
Why can’t you leave me alone?
What gratification do you seek from the fragments you want to make of me?
Is karma your your master?
I CURSE the day I sowed your seed. I blame myself.
I’m nothing anymore yet you seek my fall.
It seems mercy has no surname in your world.
How much can I pay to be free?
Did you say nothing? I CURSE you.
I hear the echoes of my pain, Dinging donging in the tunnel of my empty rebellious head.
This was not the deal.
I watered you with my selfishness, I just wasn’t sure you had the
tenacity to make me into straw. Now the wind mocks me at will and so I
CURSE you again …and again.
This was my own creation and I deserve it.
It’s the guilt that won’t leave me alone.
Saturday, 25 June 2016
GUILT
GUILT
Julius Nyarko
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
Lurking around again, I wish I could piss you off but I’m the victim. I want to hide but there’s no way, for the route is in the crevice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like our Facebook Page
Subscribe Us>
Monelle'S French Corner
French word of the day
Good morning everyone our expression today is :
Je m'en vais : it simply means I'm going
Je m'en: I am
Vais : going ( it comes from the verb aller which means to go)
Example: Je m'en vais au marché.
Translation: I am going to the market.
Thank you for reading
Hope you learnt something today and don't forget to practice a little french everyday
See you the next time for a new word.
Youtube Videos Corner
Timeline
Popular Posts
-
We get to spend a bit of time with the outgoing president of the KNUST School of Business Students Association (KSBSA), who is not just a le...
-
While Mother’s Day became an official holiday in 1914, Father’s Day took a little longer to be considered a national holiday. The origin of ...
-
The music group ROCK-X has broken the ice on their promo album package with the release of the debut track Titled ESINAM (Produced by @1...
-
Video footage has emerged of an Indian man beating his adulterous wife and her lover after he caught them having sex. The man tied his wif...
-
The Ghana army has stopped Fulanis in Ivory Coast from entering Ghana through the Ghana-Mandari border following terror threats. The barr...
-
V.R Abraham Osei Donkor (L) J.N Krofa (R) The old students, Beacons (What we call old students of Ghanass) of the 2014 year group of Gha...
-
Persons with albinisms in Ghana says they are in danger as the nation approaches the electioneering season since they are used for ritual...
-
Hundreds of spectators have gathered at the Jubilee Park in Kumasi Tuesday afternoon to witness a clash of powers between controversial ...
-
Reports shows that the fire which began as an explosion around 7:00pm on Friday, lasted for about three hours, reducing everything on its...
-
CiE INITIATIVE - Who are we? We are a christian interdenominational organization tasked with a vision and embarking on a simple campaign...
live tweets
Total Pageviews
Powered by Blogger.
Advert
We Natural Range of Hair Products
EmoticonEmoticon