Sunday 10 April 2016

DILBERT - By Scott Adams

Sunday 10th April 2016  Communication Skills


Cast
  • Dilbert
  • Boss
Transcript
 
Dilbert: Can I take a class to improve my communication skills?

Boss: What are you talking about? Dilbert: I want to take a class that teaches me how to communicate better.

Boss: I don't understand what you're asking me.

Dilbert: I am asking permission to take a class to help me communicate better.

Boss: I see your lips moving but I can't figure out what you're asking.

Dilbert: Gaaa!!! There's no way to get there from here!

Boss: I'm glad I took that management class on how to not listen. It already paid off.


previous episode                                                                                                       next episode

source||dibert.com


EmoticonEmoticon

Follow us on Facebook
Powered by: Internetsmash