Tuesday 15 March 2016

LISTEN TO SARKODIE SHARE HIS OPINION ABOUT POLITICS, HIS MUSIC AND MORE ON BBC INTERVIEW

Ghanaian hiplife music star Sarkdoie's recent interview on BBC with Bola Monsuro had him share more insight on his music, especially the recent Mary album and also share his opinion and sentiments on Ghanaian politics and other matters of interest about himself, his career and the country.
"I do my music based on how I move. I do my music based on how I feel. If you feel you can convince me to think you can do better for the nation, why not? I'm not against anybody because I have backed people in parliament. I am not into partisan politics. I just like their views" - Sarkodie stated under the interview.

Bola Monsuro asked him if he will ever back the NPP or the NDC. Sarkodie Replied, "I will back a candidate and not a party"

With his new album Mary, Sarkodie not only talks about matters concerning the nation but also about matters of the heart. Is the Mary album about a particular lady? click to listen to the interview as Bola Monsuro sets out to find answers to the questions.


EmoticonEmoticon

Follow us on Facebook
Powered by: Internetsmash